Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Here I am again, my sweet, sweet blog. I would like to formally apologize to all the Quicker Than Quick fans out there. I had deleted this blog last week due to the fact that I had nothing much to comment about since the "fear of pickles" post. I lost the momentum that I had when Sue Brown first mentioned that I needed to have my own blog.

However, this past weekend I saw true disappointment when the Big Dog approached me and asked "What happened to the blog?" I decided then and there to get this wagon moving once again.

This one is for the Sauce!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the blog!!! And you made my day!!! Thanks for bringing it back!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Emma Christensen said...

Whew. I'm so relieved Quicker Than Quick is back. I was so lost and confused. But mostly lost. Whew.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home